Colorado Technical University offers a RN to BSN Degree Completion Program that provides students with an education that enhances skills and knowledge required for many clinical and leadership activities. Students will learn to manage change in a complex healthcare environment and analyze challenges in nursing care. The program’s courses will provide experience from bedside care delivery to upper-level leadership in healthcare organizations. Students build on general education and core curriculum to gain skills in nursing care and the challenges that arise in health care. A nursing capstone seminar allows students to synthesize and apply learning.
Program objectives include:
- Care for complex needs of patients across the healthcare continuum and/or a variety of settings
- Be a leader in the profession of nursing
This is a bachelor completion program. 180 total credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Up to 90 quarter credits accepted for transfer
- An unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States Associate Degree in Nursing or a Diploma Registered Nurse (RN) Program, or a graduate-entry educational transition program preparing students for eligibility to become licensed as a Registered Nurse
- International students must demonstrate proficiency in the English Language, as measured by a TOEFL score of 550 or above; 213 or higher on the computer based exam
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission