Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Colorado Technical University offers a RN to BSN Degree Completion Program that provides students with an education that enhances skills and knowledge required for many clinical and leadership activities. Students will learn to manage change in a complex healthcare environment and analyze challenges in nursing care. The program’s courses will provide experience from bedside care delivery to upper-level leadership in healthcare organizations. Students build on general education and core curriculum to gain skills in nursing care and the challenges that arise in health care. A nursing capstone seminar allows students to synthesize and apply learning.
Program objectives include:
- Care for complex needs of patients across the healthcare continuum and/or a variety of settings
- Be a leader in the profession of nursing
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$272.78
Out of State Rate:$272.78
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $260
- Military Tuition (per credit): $210
- Technology Fee (per term,): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
- Fees not applicable to military
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 180 total credits are required, including transfer credits.
- Up to 90 quarter credits accepted for transfer
- An unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the United States Associate Degree in Nursing or a Diploma Registered Nurse (RN) Program, or a graduate-entry educational transition program preparing students for eligibility to become licensed as a Registered Nurse
- International students must demonstrate proficiency in the English Language, as measured by a TOEFL score of 550 or above; 213 or higher on the computer based exam
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not authorized for residents of residents of Delaware, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.