Master of Science in Homeland Security / Emergency Management and Public Health
The threats posed by natural disasters, terrorism and public health emergencies require quick response, rapid communication and planning initiatives. CTU’s Master of Science in Homeland Security - Emergency Management and Public Health degree aims to synthesize, interpret and critique these threats and the institutions and professionals tasked with responding to them.
This concentration will focus on understanding challenges and best practices within the Emergency Management and Public Health fields including the management of disasters and public health emergencies.
- Analyze alternative approaches to strengthening Emergency Management planning and response and the preparedness of the Public Health system, particularly with respect to the managing of public health emergencies.
- Develop effective policies for enhancing emergency and disaster management, syndromic surveillance, quarantine and prophylaxis dispensing.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,370.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,370.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$23,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.