Master of Science in Homeland Security / Cybersecurity Policy
Threats to the cybersecurity infrastructure can be a growing concern for government and private sector organizations. CTU’s Master of Science in Homeland Security - Cybersecurity Policy online degree aims to provide experienced Homeland Security professionals with the analytical and communication tools they need to become key thought-leaders and decision-makers in the evolving sector of cybersecurity policy-making.
The Cybersecurity Policy concentration will focus on the challenges, laws and institutions that govern Cybersecurity policy and will delve into Cybersecurity strategy as well as the role of government and the private sector in Cybersecurity policymaking.
The following is a sampling of the outcomes with this concentration:
- Compare competing Cybersecurity governance structures
- Evaluate challenges to establishment of comprehensive Cybersecurity policy within competing government agencies and the private sector
- Justify the limits of government and industry roles in Cybersecurity, consistent with fundamental legal and cultural principles which form American society
- Develop recommendations for multinational approaches to Cybersecurity policy
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,370.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,370.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$23,920.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.