Master of Science in Healthcare Management / General
The Master’s in Healthcare Management degree will prepare the student with the skills to manage and lead in a variety of healthcare organizations. Operations of the healthcare organization including human capital, finance, information systems, strategic planning, governance, ethics, and legal and regulatory principles will be discussed. In addition, the student will be challenged to develop critical thinking and communication skills.
The Master of Science in Healthcare Management prepares students to:
- Utilize healthcare management principles to effectively manage a healthcare organization
- Influence change at a variety of levels for healthcare quality
- Differentiate healthcare delivery within a variety of healthcare populations/environments
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.