Master of Science in Criminal Justice / Homeland Security
The Master of Science in Criminal Justice – Homeland Security concentration is an option for students in the criminal justice discipline that are focused on careers/missions within the homeland security realm. This program is designed specifically to develop the homeland security knowledge base and skills essential to those who will become the leaders in policy development, planning and decision-making in the criminal justice system.
Students can expect the following outcomes with this degree:
- Work in a leadership role in a criminal justice environment, with a focus on homeland security
- Possess the knowledge and skills to be a competitive candidate to secure a leadership position in a criminal justice organization with a focus on homeland security
- Abide by the professional and ethical standards established by criminal justice and homeland security agencies
- Possess the knowledge and skills to fulfill the policymaking responsibilities of a leader in a criminal justice organization with a focus on homeland security
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.