Master of Science in Computer Science / Data Science
CTU’s Master of Science in Computer Science with a concentration in Data Science focuses on the methods, processes, and systems to extract insights and knowledge from structured or unstructured data. Building on the program core, the concentration courses provide the foundation and focused knowledge for those interested in the Data Science field.
Graduates with this Data Science concentration can expect the following outcomes:
- Apply various statistical, data mining, and other analytic techniques and algorithms to big data to devise solutions and extract meaningful insights
- Select, apply, and evaluate software tools, languages, data models, algorithms, and environments for data processing, analyzing, and visualization
- Identify and assess the various organization needs related to the data science area, and communicate results of analysis to appropriate broad audiences
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. A solid foundation in mathematics, computer science, and the student’s concentration area is required. Students must have an intermediate level of ability to program in a current object-oriented programming language such as C++ or Java. Interview. Resume. Entrance essay.
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.