Master of Science in Computer Engineering
The Master of Science in Computer Engineering (MSCE) program emphasizes effective optimization of computer systems within organizations to strengthen competitive advantage. The program covers research, design, development and testing of computer hardware and software, along with the project management and leadership skills necessary for increased responsibility in the engineering field.
Students can expect the following outcomes with this degree:
- Design advanced computer architectures
- Use advanced techniques for life-cycle design of software systems
- Use modern information system security techniques
- Design advanced CMOS circuitry
- Effectively use project management techniques
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$490.00
Out of State Rate:$490.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$24,470.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$24,470.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree (in the field of Engineering) earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Students from a non-engineering undergraduate background will not be considered for this degree program.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.