Master of Science in Accounting
The Master of Science in Accounting aims to provide strong theoretical foundations and professional skills in the main functional areas of accounting, including financial reporting and assurance, management control and auditing, taxation, and forensic accounting. In addition, this program is designed to help graduates prepare for careers in public accounting, industry, government or not-for-profit organizations. Accountants and auditors help to ensure that organizations are run more efficiently, public records are kept more accurately, and taxes are paid properly and on time.
Students can expect the following outcomes with this degree:
- Address the changing financial laws and regulations, and increased scrutiny of company finances
- Assume the role of a personal financial advisor to the business
- Offer financial management and consulting services while taking on a greater advisory role
- Develop a practical understanding and application of specific actions, processes, and techniques needed to move into the “next generation” of organizations
- Apply product costing techniques in the development of a master budget from a strategic perspective
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree (Accounting or another closely related field) earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay.
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.