Master of Business Administration / Technology Management
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Technology Management (MBA-TM) degree program is designed to prepare the graduate to assist and lead organizations in the planning, development, operation and management of information technology systems. The program combines the technical aspects of information systems with the practical aspects of contemporary business. The curriculum blends information technology skills, such as database management, networking and telecommunications systems, with organizational skills in the major areas of business.
MBA-Technology Management program competencies (sampling):
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Manage and deploy technology to advance organizational goals and objectives
- Execute the SDLC and its variations
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.