Master of Business Administration / Project Management
Combining current theory with real-world application, Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Project Management degree can help professionals develop a competitive edge. While earning this degree you can develop capabilities in constructing plans, analyzing project scope, determining needs and budgets, performing quality audits, assessing and mitigating risk and more.
MBA-Project Management program competencies include some of the following:
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Apply the project management process and knowledge areas to a project.
- Analyze project scope and identify project key tasks and stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed list of project tasks and arrange them in a project work breakdown structure.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
Technology Fee (per term): $125
Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
PMI Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC)
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.