Master of Business Administration / Marketing
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing (MBA-MKTG) degree is focused on the skills needed to make critical marketing decisions for businesses and organizations. Marketing research is crucial to analyzing and understanding data and trends. As increasing numbers of companies look to expand into global markets, individuals with a grasp of cultural, ethical, and legal implications of international marketing will be in high demand. The field of marketing has been, and is being, transformed by technology; successful leaders need to be ready to adapt and leverage this technology to gain competitive advantage.
MBA-Marketing program competencies include some of the following:
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Demonstrate mastery of marketing research, international marketing, e-marketing, and customer relationship management skills.
- Develop effective marketing plans including pricing, product placement, and promotion of goods and services utilizing critical and creative thinking.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.