Master of Business Administration / Logistics Management
Colorado Technical University’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program's concentration in Logistics Management allows students to prepare for a logistics role in one of three specific tracks of study relevant to the military, government or the private sector. Students can explore managerial supply chain philosophy and logistics concepts and learn how to adapt and implement them into a manufacturing environment. The tracks can provide students with the opportunity to truly customize their traditional or online logistics degree in order to help them prepare for their next step.
MBA-Logistics Management program competencies include some of the following:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Utilize appropriate technology to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in order to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
- Design an integrated inventory and supply chain system from the raw material to delivery to the end customer/civilians/military personal/partnering agencies; including reverse logistics consideration.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.