Master of Business Administration / Healthcare Management
The Master of Business Administration with a Healthcare Management concentration (MBA-HCM) program combines graduate business administration skills with an emphasis on healthcare management. This concentration covers a range of skills relevant to the healthcare environment, including management concepts and processes, resource allocation, risk assessment, and financing. These concepts are applied within the ethical, legal, and policy framework of the healthcare environment.
MBA-Healthcare Management program competencies include some of the following:
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Apply sound business principles and practices to the unique field of healthcare.
- Demonstrate visionary leadership skills by creating innovative solutions.
- Analyze processes related to change management.
- Interpret and implement regulations affecting healthcare within ethical constraints.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.