Master of Business Administration / Global Leadership
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Global Leadership (MBA-GL) is a set of comprehensive and systematic courses in Global Leadership designed for graduate-level students. The most distinctive feature of the program is its integration between practical business leadership skills and advanced leadership theories. The Global Leadership concentration combines in-depth and systematic analysis of advanced leadership concepts and the examples of successful enterprises, the stimulation of students’ discussion through interactive learning modules and participatory teaching, and the fostering of students’ innovative thinking with comprehensive curriculum building.
MBA-Global Leadership program competencies include some of the following:
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Analyze and investigate leadership roles and responsibilities from a global perspective.
- Research and discuss cultural and ethical dilemmas for international businesses.
- Examine change management initiatives from a global perspective.
- Examine organizational behavior and development theory from and international perspective.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.