Master of Business Administration / General
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a professional degree intended for those who aspire to increasing levels of responsibility in business and industry. An MBA is an investment in the graduate’s future. This degree program is designed to provide each student with a breadth of skills ranging from accounting to project management. The program revolves around managerial skills required in planning, organizing and controlling work in organizations, and focuses on directing, coaching and motivating people for effective performance. In addition, this program is designed to help the student understand various management theories, essential management functions and their interrelationships, and the global environment of today’s business.
MBA program competencies include some of the following:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Combine the major functional areas of business administration including the critical skills necessary to solve business problems, individually and collaboratively.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.