Master of Business Administration / Finance
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance (MBA-FIN) combines graduate business administration skills with an emphasis on finance. This concentration helps students understand how to analyze financial information to make decisions to enhance business success. Ethical issues in finance and financial management for multinational enterprises are also covered.
MBA-Finance program competencies include the following:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Review, analyze and interpret financial information to influence managerial decision making.
- Implement critical and creative thinking when assessing and analyzing financial information for problem solving and decision making for multi-national enterprise.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.