Master of Business Administration / Finance
Colorado Technical University
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance (MBA-FIN) combines graduate business administration skills with an emphasis on finance. This concentration helps students understand how to analyze financial information to make decisions to enhance business success. Ethical issues in finance and financial management for multinational enterprises are also covered.
MBA-Finance program competencies include the following:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Integrate professional applied research in order to validate and justify decision making.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Review, analyze and interpret financial information to influence managerial decision making.
- Implement critical and creative thinking when assessing and analyzing financial information for problem solving and decision making for multi-national enterprise.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
Colorado Technical University is a for-profit institution of higher learning located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. CTU offers a variety of degree programs including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. Established in 1965, Colorado Technical University began as a school that dealt primarily with training former military personnel in vocational and technical subjects. Today, CTU has grown into a much larger university with a wide variety of courses available to students. Colorado Technical University has a large online presence through their online degree programs.
Colorado Technical University offers programs in seven different schools of specialization including:
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Security Systems & Criminal Justice
Within these schools, CTU offers several degree levels including associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.