Master of Business Administration / Entrepreneurship
The MBA in Entrepreneurship degree program provides a rigorous immersion into the entrepreneurial process, exploring both entrepreneurship theory and practice. Examination of the challenges of developing and operating small firms; achieving business growth; securing funding and managing a budget; learn problem-solving approach with emphasis on case studies and plans for new start-up ventures.
MBA Entrepreneurship program competencies include some of the following:
- Synthesize ethics, leadership, strategy, critical thinking and reasoning skills in a business environment.
- Formulate information in order to communicate effectively across the appropriate channels.
- Utilize appropriate technology to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in order to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
- Interpret and identify entrepreneurship characteristics, skills, knowledge and abilities needed to start and operate a new business venture.
- Develop and write an effective business and marketing plan for a new venture.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$585.00
Out of State Rate:$585.00
Additional Fees :$950.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $200
- Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$29,030.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$22,080.00
Required Admission Tests:GMAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
Baccalaureate degree earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.