Master of Business Administration / Accounting
Colorado Technical University
The Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting (MBA-ACC) is a program that provides students with strong theoretical foundations and professional skills in the main functional areas of accounting, including financial reporting, management control and auditing, and taxation. In addition, this program is designed to prepare graduates for careers in industry, government and not-for-profit organizations.
MBA-Accounting program competencies include some of the following:
- Perform an audit review and prepare the appropriate documentation.
- Examine how accounting information is used in decision making and in implementing management policy across industries.
- Assess information using accounting standards and regulations to formulate ethical business outcomes.
- Evaluate and interpret financial reports for problem solving and efficient decision making in the business environment.
- Apply taxation methods in the development of a budget incorporating strategic management principles.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Baccalaureate degree (Accounting or closely related field) earned with a CGPA of 2.0 or higher. Transcripts. Interview. Possible entrance essay. Prior foundational knowledge in all core business disciplines. MBA preparatory requirements. GMAT may be waived under special circumstances.
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
Colorado Technical University is a for-profit institution of higher learning located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. CTU offers a variety of degree programs including undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degrees. Established in 1965, Colorado Technical University began as a school that dealt primarily with training former military personnel in vocational and technical subjects. Today, CTU has grown into a much larger university with a wide variety of courses available to students. Colorado Technical University has a large online presence through their online degree programs.
Colorado Technical University offers programs in seven different schools of specialization including:
- Business & Management
- Engineering & Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Security Systems & Criminal Justice
Within these schools, CTU offers several degree levels including associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.