The Doctor of Computer Science (DCS) degree at Colorado Technical University is the terminal degree for Computer Science professionals, consultants, and academics. The program encourages students to think and act strategically and develop an ability to predict future trends.
Graduates of this computer information systems degree online will be prepared to make positive contributions in their area of technical expertise through mentoring, research, and practical projects. Individuals can also perform research to advance the field of computer science and effectively communicate technical material to non-technical decision makers.
Along with doctoral dissertation research and symposiums, students will take online courses such as:
- Current topics in computer science and information systems
- Futuring and innovation
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods and design
- Principles of research and writing
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationMaster Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- Have 5+ years of experience
- Must attend two residential symposiums held on campus in Denver, Colorado