Are you interested in formulating technology solutions to improve organizational performance and achieve competitive advantage? CTU's DM with a concentration in Technology Management is designed to help you lead technology change and innovation in a global environment challenged with resource and time constraints.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission