Doctor of Management / Project Management
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a focused concentration in Project Management. This rigorous curriculum integrates PM tools with management concepts, giving practitioners the skills to manage an entire lifecycle of a product or program. This concentration in Project Management is designed to expand the skills of senior level program or portfolio managers. Students will be challenged to contribute to the current body of knowledge in this area through scholarly research and writing.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$598.00
Out of State Rate:$598.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Symposium Fee (per time): $1000
- Graduation Fee (one-time; military exempt): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$55,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.