Doctor of Management / Organizational Development & Change
Organizations are constantly reevaluating their processes so they can run more effectively, react to innovations in the industry in a more timely manner and become more profitable. Successful managers are able to adapt to changes that affect the well-being of their organization while still fulfilling their current leadership roles. CTU's Doctor of Management with a concentration in Organizational Development and Change degree can provide students with the opportunity to develop expertise in a specialized area of management specifically geared toward strategic organizational change so as to become the managers who can adapt to and lead change.
Organizational Development and Change program outcomes include the following:
- Demonstrate fluency with the body of knowledge in ODC in current management theory
- Formulate management change in ODC through strategic design and research
- Predict future trends in ODC through effective research and qualitative methods
- Develop a plan for the implementation of the triple bottom line in an organization
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$598.00
Out of State Rate:$598.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Symposium Fee (per time): $1000
- Graduation Fee (one-time; military exempt): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$55,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.