Doctor of Management / Non Profit Leadership
CTU’s new Doctoral degree program is designed to help you prepare for responsibilities in nonprofit management or consulting. The curriculum balances management fundamentals with nonprofit leadership principles, missions and values including community development, fundraising, fiscal administration, grant writing, marketing, public advocacy, regulation, research, strategic vision and more.
CTU's curriculum is aligned to the Certified Nonprofit Professional (CNP) competencies established by the Nonprofit Leadership Alliance.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$598.00
Out of State Rate:$598.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Symposium Fee (per time): $1000
- Graduation Fee (one-time; military exempt): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$55,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.