CTU's Doctor of Management with a concentration in Homeland Security degree program was created to help fill the need for upper level managers who are educated to answer the call for expertise in areas important to national security. It features an “all-threat” curriculum – intended to help develop professionals in the fields of law enforcement, government, security, military and healthcare to pursue opportunities where they can play a role in protecting our nation.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission