Colorado Technical University's Doctor of Management (DM) with a concentration in Higher Education Teaching and Learning is designed for individuals who are interested in teaching graduate level business courses in higher educational institutions. The program will offer courses in instructional design for teaching adults in graduate programs.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission