Doctor of Management / Higher Education Teaching & Learning
Colorado Technical University's Doctor of Management (DM) with a concentration in Higher Education Teaching and Learning is designed for individuals who are interested in teaching graduate level business courses in higher educational institutions. The program will offer courses in instructional design for teaching adults in graduate programs.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$598.00
Out of State Rate:$598.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Symposium Fee (per time): $1000
- Graduation Fee (one-time; military exempt): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$55,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.