The Doctor of Management with a concentration in Higher Education Leadership is designed for individuals who have an interest in issues that may arise in academic senior level positions in a private sector higher educational institution. The program aims to apply leadership theory and management principles with key elements of private sector higher education leadership including policy, assessments, managing resources, organizational development, and the regulatory environment.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission