Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a concentration in Healthcare Management and Leadership. This concentration is designed for students interested in pursuing opportunities as academic or administrative leaders in the healthcare industry; strategic visionaries with the skill set to navigate progressive healthcare organizations, act as consultants working to improve healthcare systems or teach. Students can be provided in-depth knowledge of management theories and the background to successfully participate in healthcare organizations.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission