Doctor of Management / Healthcare Management & Leadership
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a concentration in Healthcare Management and Leadership. This concentration is designed for students interested in pursuing opportunities as academic or administrative leaders in the healthcare industry; strategic visionaries with the skill set to navigate progressive healthcare organizations, act as consultants working to improve healthcare systems or teach. Students can be provided in-depth knowledge of management theories and the background to successfully participate in healthcare organizations.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$598.00
Out of State Rate:$598.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Symposium Fee (per time): $1000
- Graduation Fee (one-time; military exempt): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$55,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.