The Doctor of Management with a concentration in Global Leadership at Colorado Technical University is designed to encourage the professional development of managers through mentoring, action research, and practical projects, enabling them to make key leadership contributions in their area of expertise.The concentration provides students with in depth knowledge of management theories and the background to successfully participate in global organizations. Students develop an understanding of the moral dilemmas, choices, and challenges in melding varying cultures, values, and ethics in organizations around the world. Their knowledge expands to an understanding and enhancement of their own leadership characteristics and those of other successful organizational staff.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission