Doctor of Management / Executive Leadership
Colorado Technical University’s Doctor of Management (DM) degree program offers a focused concentration in Executive Leadership. This rigorous curriculum is built around five core leadership qualifications: strategic change; management of individuals and teams; accomplishment of goals; proficiency in HR, finance and IT; and coalition-building and networking with local, national and international organizations. CTU's DM with a concentration in Executive Leadership is designed to develop leaders in areas of core qualifications defined by the US Office of Personnel Management (OPM). Students will be challenged to contribute to the current body of knowledge in this area through scholarly research and writing.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$598.00
Out of State Rate:$598.00
Additional Fees :$4,200.00
Fees Overview :
- Symposium Fee (per time): $1000
- Graduation Fee (one-time; military exempt): $200
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$61,608.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$55,840.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.