CTU’s Doctor of Management – Environmental and Social Sustainability degree program is designed for professionals passionate about making a positive difference in the world. As more organizations recognize the need to conserve energy and other resources, this doctorate degree can help you acquire the credentials to guide organizational policy and action in a direction that shows concern for profits, people and the planet. You can have an opportunity to become familiar with the body of current and classic management theory, learn to effectively manage change through strategic organizational change and research, predict future trends in sustainability based on research and qualitative methods and, ultimately, contribute to new environmental and social sustainability literature.
Doctoral students are required to attend a two-and-a-half day residential symposium a minimum of four times during their enrollment in the program.
- Interview with an admissions advisor
- Complete the admissions application
- Submit official transcript(s) from your Master’s program(s)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Submit your résumé with 5+ years of experience and education history
- Submit a brief essay (1800-3000 words)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission