Bachelor of Science in Management
From financial institutions with a global presence to small businesses with a growing customer base, every company is looking for highly-skilled managers who can handle day-to-day operations while also working to achieve long term goals. Colorado Technical University’s Bachelor of Science in Management (BSM) degree program offers students the opportunity to gain the foundational knowledge that is needed for a career in management. Whether you’re interested in entrepreneurial marketing, team building or international business practices, this degree will introduce you to a wide range of concepts and practices relevant to the modern business world.
Curriculum is designed to help provide higher-level leadership and group management skills.
- Develop skills in team performance and collaboration to impact organizations and affect change.
- Explore new insights into issues such as diversity, human resource legalities and business ethics.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Additional Fees :$1,650.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Fees not applicable for military
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$60,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$60,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$37,800.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Application and interview with Admissions Advisor
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.