Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security / Computer Systems Security
CTU's Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security (BSCS) degree with a concentration in Computer Systems Security is designed to help students develop the knowledge and skills to examine and take measures against hacking, spam, worms, malware and computer viruses through cyber sleuthing and evidence gathering.
This CTU degree program offers a curriculum designed in accordance with standards set by CompTIA, the leading independent provider of IT certifications in the world. Coursework is designed to prepare you with the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the Security+ and Network+ certification exams. Learn how to work with both technical experts and management to secure the information which is considered essential to the business objectives of an enterprise.
Security+ Certification can provide you with:
- An internationally recognized credential that demonstrates your competency in IT security issues
- An internationally recognized credential that demonstrates your competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Additional Fees :$1,650.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
- Fees not applicable for military
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$62,100.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$62,100.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$39,060.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Application and interview with Admissions Advisor
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.