Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Human Resource Management
Human resource managers combine business awareness with an in-depth understanding of ethical and productive human resource principles. CTU’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Human Resource Management (BSBA/HRM) degree is designed to help students prepare for business workforce management. In addition to a foundation of core business administration concepts, the Human Resource Management concentration focuses specifically on the employer-employee relations that affect all industries.
Features of the BSBA / HRM degree include:
- Coursework structured to help you navigate business fundamentals and human resource principles including employment law, staffing, job design, compensation, benefits, workforce and policy development, diversity management, resource planning and more
- Curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)’s designated HR content areas
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Additional Fees :$1,650.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Fees not applicable for military
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$60,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$60,150.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$37,800.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Application and interview with Admissions Advisor
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.