From global corporations to government contractors to tech startups, companies and organizations need individuals with a strong grasp of administrative fundamentals and an ability to adapt to the ever-evolving world of business. Colorado Technical University’s ACBSP accredited Associate of Science in Business Administration degree program helps to prepare students for a career in any number of industries, from marketing and finance to healthcare and information technology.
- Focus on core business administration principals like critical thinking, communication and decision making.
- Gain practical, real world expertise you need to compete in a demanding job market.
- Engage in curriculum with a well-rounded overview of industry-relevant concepts related to business law, human resources, marketing and more.
- High school diploma or GED
- Official transcript(s)
- Interview with admissions advisor
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission