Associate of Science in Business Administration
From global corporations to government contractors to tech startups, companies and organizations need individuals with a strong grasp of administrative fundamentals and an ability to adapt to the ever-evolving world of business. Colorado Technical University’s ACBSP accredited Associate of Science in Business Administration degree program helps to prepare students for a career in any number of industries, from marketing and finance to healthcare and information technology.
- Focus on core business administration principals like critical thinking, communication and decision making.
- Gain practical, real world expertise you need to compete in a demanding job market.
- Engage in curriculum with a well-rounded overview of industry-relevant concepts related to business law, human resources, marketing and more.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$325.00
Out of State Rate:$325.00
Additional Fees :$900.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per term): $125
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $150
Fees are not applicable for military.
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$31,125.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$31,125.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$19,530.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Proof of high school graduation or equivalent
- Application and interview with Admissions Advisor
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Not authorized for residents of MA, NJ, and NY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.