CSU-Global offers the online Master of International Management. This degree is designed to prepare students for management opportunities within multinational industries and organizations. Students will gain leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding of the cultural business issues, international regulations, and strategic planning necessary to succeed in today's dynamic global marketplace.
Career responsibilities with this degree:
- planning and coordinating international business deals
- initiating international market research
- implementing advertising strategies
- assigning and projecting sales
- preparing budgets and reports
- developing pricing
- collecting data
Although not required, students can choose from over 10 concentrations in which to specialize this degree.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission