Master of International Management
CSU-Global offers the online Master of International Management. This degree is designed to prepare students for management opportunities within multinational industries and organizations. Students will gain leadership skills and a comprehensive understanding of the cultural business issues, international regulations, and strategic planning necessary to succeed in today's dynamic global marketplace.
Career responsibilities with this degree:
- planning and coordinating international business deals
- initiating international market research
- implementing advertising strategies
- assigning and projecting sales
- preparing budgets and reports
- developing pricing
- collecting data
Although not required, students can choose from over 10 concentrations in which to specialize this degree.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$500.00
Out of State Rate:$500.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$18,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$18,000.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$16,200.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Have earned your bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a preferred GPA of 3.00
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.