The Master of Education in Special Education program provides students with the tools to begin their professional career in teaching. At Colorado Christian University, master's in Special Education graduates develop abilities to integrate complex data from educational theory, practice, applied research, and critical thinking skills needed to discern emerging issues in the field of Special Education.
It is the responsibility of the out-of-state student to check for reciprocity agreements and education licensing requirements in his or her home state.
- An official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Personal interview
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- One professional recommendation
- Program specific essay
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete background check
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission