Colorado Christian University offers an online Master of Education degree with a Licensure concentration in Educational Leadership to the nontraditional student. This program is designed for experienced professionals, from teachers to district personnel. Studies will cover subjects including but not limited to:
- Managing Educational Change
- Budget and Finance Management
- Human Resource Leadership
Coursework will explore issues faced by educators in public and private sectors as students develop a comprehensive framework of leadership skills. Graduates with this Licensure degree may pursue principle licensing from the Colorado Department of Education. Enhance skills in program development and design, problem-solving and decision-making, communication, and more with an online M.Ed. at CCU.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Colorado Christian University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Criminal Background Check, Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Must have a minimum of two years teaching experience; may be in a public, charter or private school.
- Those students wishing to pursue principal licensure must have three years professional licensed experience by the completion of the program.
Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington