Colorado Christian University offers an online Master of Education degree with a Licensure concentration in Educational Leadership to the nontraditional student. This program is designed for experienced professionals, from teachers to district personnel. Studies will cover subjects including but not limited to:
- Managing Educational Change
- Budget and Finance Management
- Human Resource Leadership
Coursework will explore issues faced by educators in public and private sectors as students develop a comprehensive framework of leadership skills. Graduates with this Licensure degree may pursue principle licensing from the Colorado Department of Education. Enhance skills in program development and design, problem-solving and decision-making, communication, and more with an online M.Ed. at CCU.
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Colorado Christian University is accredited by:
Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.5 or above (4.0 scale)
Criminal Background Check, Essay/Writing Sample, Interview, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Must have a minimum of two years teaching experience; may be in a public, charter or private school.
- Those students wishing to pursue principal licensure must have three years professional licensed experience by the completion of the program.
Arkansas, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky