Colorado Christian University offers an online MBA in Project Management aligned with the standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Combining a broad business foundation with this emphasis you will gain the skills and knowledge to effectively lead a project, from conceptual ideas and brainstorming to the ribbon-cutting ceremony. CCU’s MBA program integrates the concept of servitude and Christian beliefs into your critical thinking and decision-making. Your coursework within the Project Management emphasis is likely to include:
- Fundamental of project management for business
- Business project planning, scheduling and controlling
- Strategic leadership of project management in business
CCU’s MBA online is intended for working professionals. This advanced degree can be completed within 18 months to 2 years.
- Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts
- Resume showing at least 5 years of professional experience
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Complete any prerequisite courses
CCU's College of Adult and Graduate Studies is a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute.
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission