CCU’s Master in Organizational Leadership (MOL) program is focused on effective organizational leadership in today's uncertain and constantly changing world. The research-based, servant-leadership degree is based on best practices from scholarly literature that emphasize human and organizational transformation.
- Must have a bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation from an employer or pastor
- Preferred, a minimum of five years of combined experience in any professional endeavors specific to organizational/community-wide leadership and development OR submit a brief admission cover letter about your life experiences
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission