Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
CCU’s Master in Organizational Leadership (MOL) program is focused on effective organizational leadership in today's uncertain and constantly changing world. The research-based, servant-leadership degree is based on best practices from scholarly literature that emphasize human and organizational transformation.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$555.00
Out of State Rate:$555.00
Additional Fees :$1,260.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$21,240.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$21,240.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Must have a post-baccalaureate degree at a regionally accredited university
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation from an employer or pastor
- Preferred, a minimum of five years of combined experience in any professional endeavors specific to organizational/community-wide leadership and development OR submit a brief admission cover letter about your life experiences
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.