Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program at Colorado Christian University is designed for nurses with a bachelor’s degree who are ready to take on greater leadership roles in health care. Graduates are prepared to practice nursing as ministry and be competent, compassionate, moral leaders who excel as servants, shepherds, stewards, and scholars while impacting the profession and the world.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$495.00
Out of State Rate:$495.00
Additional Fees :$1,523.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
- Drug screen, Immunization Tracking and Background Check (one-time fee): $158
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$20,828.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$20,828.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Submit current resume, Curriculum Vitae, or portfolio with a resume.
- Hold a BSN from a regionally accredited higher education institution.
- The college or university must have national nursing program accreditation from either CCNE or NLNAC.
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 2.5.
- An admission interview.
- A criminal background check.
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.