Master of Business Administration
The online MBA programs at Colorado Christian University equips future business and nonprofit leaders and managers with a broad business administration and technology knowledge-base taught from a Christian worldview.
As an online MBA degree student, you will explore the concept of “servant leadership” and consider how to incorporate the eternal wisdom and love of Jesus Christ in the way you lead others in the business environment. Upon graduation from one of our MBA online programs, you will be prepared with the skills and tools required for excellence in leading and growing your organization in the global economy.
Choose from an emphasis in accounting, health care administration, leadership or project management.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$555.00
Out of State Rate:$555.00
Additional Fees :$1,365.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee per credit: $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$23,010.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$23,010.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Professional resume and employment record (at least 5 years of professional experience or the equivalent expected)
- Official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution
- Have a minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete any needed prerequisite courses
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.