Graduate Certificate in Instructional Technology
The Instructional Technology Certificate from Colorado Christian University provides exposure to instructional approaches and technology tools for developing effective strategies to deliver training to learners. Students learn how to integrate various technologies into their curriculum.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$495.00
Out of State Rate:$495.00
Additional Fees :$315.00
Fees Overview :
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$4,770.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$4,770.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Submit an official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.5.
- One professional recommendation.
- An admission interview
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Not approved for residents of: Delaware, Wisconsin or Washington D.C.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.