The goal of Colorado Christian University's RN to BSN degree-completion option is to develop compassionate and competent nurse leaders who will help transform health care through Christ-inspired nursing practices. The online RN to BSN option is specially designed for the working RN seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing. Small class sizes, professional application, and colleague relationships encourage individualized learning and networking.
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- An associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing from an accredited institution
- Proof of active unencumbered RN licensure (USA)
- Verification of Work form (Proof of current employment as a nurse)
- A completed background check through CastleBranch
- A completed drug screening through CastleBranch
- A current CPR card (American Heart Association’s Healthcare Provider with AED)
- Documentation of OSHA and HIPPA training
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
The Higher Learning Commission