Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Colorado Christian University
The goal of Colorado Christian University's RN-BSN degree-completion option is to develop compassionate and competent nurse leaders who will help transform health care through Christ-inspired nursing practices. The online RN to BSN option is specially designed for the working RN seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing. Small class sizes, professional application, and colleague relationships encourage individualized learning and networking.
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- An associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing from an accredited institution
- Proof of active unencumbered RN licensure (USA)
- Verification of Work form (Proof of current employment as a nurse)
- A completed background check through CastleBranch
- A completed drug screening through CastleBranch
- A current CPR card (American Heart Association’s Healthcare Provider with AED)
- Documentation of OSHA and HIPPA training
Not authorized for residents of: Alabama, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Washington, D.C.
In just over ten decades, what began as a one-room school with two students and a single teacher has become one of the top fully accredited Christian Universities in Colorado. Colorado Christian University is a Christian college in Lakewood, Colorado offering students a broad range of academic programs through two colleges. More than 50 majors and minors are offered through our College of Undergraduate Studies for traditional residential students in Lakewood. In addition, more than 50 bachelor’s, master's, and associate’s degree programs, as well as certificate and educational licensure programs are offered through the College of Adult and Graduate Studies for adult students at several campus locations throughout Colorado and online. For adult students interested in distance learning, CCU offers the option to earn a degree remotely with an online education programs.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.