Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The goal of Colorado Christian University's RN-BSN degree-completion option is to develop compassionate and competent nurse leaders who will help transform health care through Christ-inspired nursing practices. The online RN to BSN option is specially designed for the working RN seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing. Small class sizes, professional application, and colleague relationships encourage individualized learning and networking.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$353.42
Out of State Rate:$353.42
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State / Out of State Tuition (per credit): $315
- Military Tuition (per credit): $250
- Technology Fee (per credit hour): $35
- Drug Screen & Immunization Tracking Fee (one-time): $123
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 36 credits
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- An associate degree in nursing or diploma in nursing from an accredited institution
- Proof of active unencumbered RN licensure (USA)
- Verification of Work form (Proof of current employment as a nurse)
- A completed background check through CastleBranch
- A completed drug screening through CastleBranch
- A current CPR card (American Heart Association’s Healthcare Provider with AED)
- Documentation of OSHA and HIPPA training
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not authorized for residents of: Alabama, Delaware, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Washington, D.C.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.